Why Is Learning & HR Tech Solutions the Best HR Conference for You?
Our unique focus on the intersection between HR tech and learning makes this an essential conference for HR professionals preparing for the future of work. While other events specialize in either human resources or learning, Learning & HR Tech Solutions recognizes the fundamental connection between these two disciplines. This holistic approach demonstrates how HR practices as a whole impact employee engagement and performance, making it a must-attend event for anyone in an HR role.
Sessions tailored to enhance the professional development of HR leaders in operations, technology, systems, procurement, and analytics
- ChatGPT, AI, and the Future of Performance Reviews
- Building a Succession Management Strategy and Approach
- The Robots Are Not Taking Over: How AI Can Elevate (NOT Eliminate) HR
- Case Study: One Size Does Not Fit All Talent Development
- Measuring DEI: Beyond Simple Counts to Impactful Engagement
- Igniting New Hire Engagement: Effective Onboarding in the Hybrid Workplace
- The Secret Sauce to Attract and Retain Talent
- Power Automate for Beginners: Automating HR Workflows with AI
- Are you REALLY Inclusive? Transgender 101
- Elevate Your Compliance Training to The Next Level
- See more sessions for HR professionals
HR Conference Tracks
- AI & Automation
- Change Management
- Company Culture
- Data and Measurement
- Management and Strategy
- Policies and Practices
- Remote Work
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
Plus, additional keynotes focused on HR and the future of work.
Network with Your Peers
Because of its collaborative focus, Learning & HR Tech Solutions will bring together HR, HR tech, talent development, and Learning colleagues creating a comprehensive community unlike any other event. Engaging with this extensive network allows for the exchange of innovative ideas and practical insights to develop effective solutions and strategies that benefit the entire talent development ecosystem.
The Learning Guild is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.