Speaker Information Home
Welcome to the Speaker Resource Page! This is your one-stop-shop for all the information, dates, and guidelines you’ll need to get ready over the upcoming months. Here are some quick tips for getting started:
Learning Solutions is taking place in person from April 12 – 14. Here are some of the most important dates leading up to the event.
- February 1: Email us your photo and your bio (if they are not already on file)
- February 1: Confirm your audio/visual needs
- March 1: Co-presenters must have registered and paid for the event
- March 8: Pre-conference workshop materials are due
- March 15: Concurrent and stage session materials are due
- March 17: Deadline for booking hotel group rate
- March 24: Pre-conference Attendee Information Draft Email due
For full details about speaker due dates, visit the Due Dates page.
Preparing Your Session
Before you start putting together your presentation, take a look at the Preparing Your Session page for tips on the audience for Guild events, what kind of presentations people expect, how many people may attend your session, and more.
Whether you’re a first-time speaker or a seasoned professional, be sure to visit the Session Materials page for information on how sessions work at this event and tips on what we’ve seen resonate with our audiences.
If you’re the primary speaker for a session, you’re automatically given a full-conference registration and don’t need to do anything more. Your first co-presenter is given a substantially discounted registration rate, and all further co-presenters must register at the full-conference rate. For more details, including information on registering for pre-conference activities review the Speaker Registration page.
Learning Solutions 2023 will be taking place at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, Florida. We are offering a special reduced group rate at this hotel. For more information about the group rate and the hotel location, visit the Location & Lodging page.