Booth Set up and Display Rules & Regulations
To ensure a smooth planning and event process, we strongly advise reviewing the event rules and regulations. This includes line of sight and booth height restrictions. Thank you.
Information about your Booth:
- The Exhibits are located in the Sebastian Ballroom at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel and it IS CARPETED with multi-color carpeting. Ordering additional or custom carpeting is optional.
- Booths will be set with 8′ High Black Back Drape and 3′ High Black Side Drape.
- Each booth space includes (1) Identification Sign. No Substitutions or Credits are allowed.
- IMPORTANT: All displays must be set by 6:00 PM on Tuesday, April 11, 2023. Freight will be removed from the floor by 6:00 PM on Tuesday. Exhibitors who experience delays in getting to the Expo Hall in time to be set before 6:00 PM must email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. On April 12, the exhibit area must be show ready by 9:00 AM. No exhibitor materials may be in the aisles and all trash must be hand-carried by the exhibitor to an outside receptacle. To avoid disruption of neighboring booths, exhibitors needing to modify their booths or do late set up AFTER show opening, must keep all materials contained within their purchased booth space (nothing in the aisles), or wait until after the Expo Hall closes for the day. Anything requiring contracted labor or EACs must wait until after the Expo Hall closes. Refunds will not be given to companies who arrive late.
Security: is in place primarily to check for attendee badges prior to expo entry, and as a presence to inhibit behavior outside of our code of conduct.
Protecting your personal and business property is your responsibility, with that in mind, please note that security will only be available during the following hours, and there will not be overnight security:Tuesday 6:00pm – Wednesday 10:00am, and Wednesday 6:30pm – Thursday 10:00am
- Hand Carry Item(s): An exhibitor may move material that can be hand-carried by one person from the exhibiting company, in one trip, without the use of dollies, hand trucks, or other mechanical equipment.
- Balloons: The use of helium balloons smaller than 36 inches in diameter is not allowed, but smaller air- filled balloons may be used for decoration and/or handouts. Large helium-filled balloons may be used only if they are securely anchored. No helium balloons or blimps may be flown inside the building. Mylar balloons are not allowed anywhere on property. Mylar balloons or decor of any type is prohibited in the expo hall, even if filled with a non helium filler. Mylar itself is prohibited. No variances will be given due to local and venue restrictions. Helium gas cylinders must be secured in an upright position on safety stands with gauges protected from damage. No overnight storage of helium or compressed air cylinders in the building is allowed. Balloons cannot be released out of doors due to airport flight patterns in the area. A cleaning fee may apply should the balloons be left on property after the event. Please advise your CSM should you be using balloons.
Competitive Events: As a professional courtesy to your fellow exhibitors, conference presenters, event sponsors, and event management, competitive events are prohibited. Exhibitors/sponsors should refrain from holding events of any kind (receptions, dinners, presentations, entertainment, etc.) with 10 people or more within a 10 mile radius of the event location that conflicts with the published conference and expo schedule – including pre-cons.