Guidelines for Press Credentials
Members of the press are welcome and encouraged to submit for registration access to Learning & HR Tech Solutions 2024.
Full-conference press credentials will be given to all those who qualify as members of the press community. The Learning Guild reserves the right to screen all requests, including on-site registration, and, if necessary, to refuse registration for individuals who do not qualify. The Learning Guild also reserves the right to grant limited media registrations to publications and/or organizations that may otherwise qualify for press credentials.
As a member of the working press attending Learning & HR Tech Solutions, you will have full access to:
- The Expo and featured Expo Stage sessions
- All general sessions and keynote addresses
- All educational activities and sessions offered as part of the conference
Step 1: Registration Criteria
Review the press registration criteria below to determine whether or not you would qualify for press credentials. To qualify for press credentials, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized media outlet
- Hold an editorial title
Step 2: Register
If you meet the registration criteria as outlined above, please register for your press credentials.
You are strongly encouraged to pre-register. To register online now, please submit the form found at the bottom of this page. After you register, please fax or email your press documentation as outlined in Step 3 below to +1.707.566.8963 or service@LearningGuild.com.
Upon arrival at the event, proceed to the Learning & HR Tech Solutions 2024 registration desk at the Rosen Centre Hotel.
Proceed to the Learning & HR Tech Solutions 2024 registration desk at the Rosen Centre Hotel. Be prepared to provide the press documentation outlined below upon registration.
Step 3: Provide Documentation
Documentation of your status as a member of the press is required for press credentials. Online registrants, please fax or email as outlined above. Onsite registrants, please be prepared to show the following upon registration:
- Your media outlet’s masthead, stationary, or business card, with your name and title;
- A bylined article written by you that has been published within the last 12 months;
- Freelance journalists, photographers, or videographers can present a press membership card; or,
- A letter listing you as a reviewer for a recognized publication on their stationery.
Note: You may also be required to show a photo ID to obtain your press credentials.
Any questions, please contact:
The Learning Guild
+1.707.566.8990 or service@LearningGuild.com